Have you ever tried to wash off the stains of food and wine of your white t-shirt?
If you have, you surely have bought some expensive detergent or a stain cleaner, which are loaded with chemicals, and still haven’t achieved your goal!
However, you should no longer be afraid of these stains, as there is a simple and easy way to clean them and make your clothes pure white again.
These are the most effective ways to clean white clothes and remove the stubborn stains:
- Add a cup of baking soda to 4l of water and soak the clothes in it for a few minutes.
- Afterward, you will notice that the clothes start regaining their natural color.
- My neighbor, after my complaints that I cannot restore the white color of my clothes and finally get rid of the stains on them, recommended me the following trick:
- Add 6 crushed aspirins to a bowl of water and add six crushed aspirins in it.
- Next, soak the clothes in the mixture for 30 minutes. And then just wash them with the detergent you usually use.
- This will clean all the stains and make your clothes pearly white again.
VINEGAR AND LEMON
- Wash the clothes with a mixture of some vinegar and lemon juice and you will leave your clothes stainless, white, and smelling fresh!